PRO Drive (Block Paving Sealer) – a high-quality block paving sealer. Thermilate PRO Drive sealer for block paving and joint stabilizing product are suitable for most types of block paving and cobble pavers, apart from clay pavers.
- Brings old paving alive.
- Easy to apply with sprayer or roller.
- Protects against loss of colour through UV light.
- Resists oil and stain penetration.
- Inhibits weed and algae growth BS5750/ISO9000 quality approved material.
- For optimum results apply two coats.
- Suitable for most patio slabs & block paving.Colour Range N/A
- Compositions/; Solvent Based
- Pack Sizes: 10 / 20 / 25 L
- Touch Dry: 1 -2 h
- Recoatable: 4 h
- Coverage: 2.5 – 5 m²/l
- Finish: Matt / Midsheen
- VOC: High
Remove loose or flaking material. Make sure the surface is. clean (no dirt or grease) and dry.
Clean paving thoroughly with a pressure washer, remove all traces of weeds, algae stains, lichen and any other old stain. Ensure the entire area is completely dry, clean and free of debris before sealing Only refill the joints with kiln dried sand on the same day as application. Check that no sand remains on the surface of the paving. Before commencing sealing ensure that you have the correct application tools and sufficient amount of sealer to complete the task. Use a brush, roller or squeegee and apply the paving sealer as.
First, remove excess material from the brush. Pour a little solvent into your vessel and place your paint brush into your solvent. Swirl and move your brush back and forth in the solvent. Continue until all of the block paving has been removed.
Product Data Sheet Safety Data Sheet